HI!,

 my name is Pedro Bascon and I have been working as a designer
and illustrator in the animation world for the past 11 years .

 Currently I am working as a concept artist and designer  for “Jelly Jamm”, a 3D animated TV serie (www.jellyjamm.es) produced in Madrid, Spain, by 737 Shaker and Bandai. 

I have worked in London as a designer for the feature film “The Tale of
Despereaux” directed by Gary Ross, Sam Fell and Rob Stevenhagen,
produced by Universal Pictures and Framestore Feature Animation.

 In the past I have worked as a visual developer and art director
for “Pocoyo” a 3D animated TV serie (www.pocoyo.com) done by Zinkia
Entertainment (Madrid-Spain) and Granada International.
During these 11 years I have also worked as an artist for advertising productions, videogames, museums and live action shortfilms.

 My vocational training is classic. I studied a degree in Fine Arts  in the
University of Seville (Spain) because I realised that this was what I wanted to do
as my vocation in life. Animation is the perfect combination of all what I like in
the audiovisual artistic world: movies, illustration, art, advertising, history, music,
architecture and working in a team with other artists. I have tried to develop it
with responsability  and in a  positive way from then.

 I hope you enjoy my artwork and there may be some project which we could
collaborate on in the future.

 Best wishes, 


 Pedro Bascon
 
Free counter and web stats